Pickleball is a game that’s kind of like tennis, but it’s played on a smaller court with a lower net and a paddle instead of a racket. The ball is also a little bit different – it’s kind of like a wiffle ball.
You hit the ball back and forth over the net with your paddle, and the goal is to get it past the other person so they can’t hit it back. It’s a fun game that’s easy to learn and play with friends!
Must Read – 5 Best Home Rowing Machine For Beginners – Buyer’s Guide
The History Of Pickleball
Pickleball is a game that people play with paddles and a ball on a court. It started during the summer of 1965 when some grown-ups wanted to make a fun game for their kids to play. They used things they had around the house, like a badminton net and a wiffle ball. They made up some rules and called it pickleball. Now lots of people play it all over the world!
A pickleball paddle resembles an oversized ping-pong paddle. It’s made of lightweight graphite or carbon fiber. So, they have a general sense of the pickleball game.
The pickleball ball is made of lightweight plastic and has holes in it. The official pickleball which is commonly being used is Franklin X-40 Pickleball. It is manufactured with a premium quality and best to play on outdoor courts.
Pickleball is a game where you hit a ball with a paddle over a net. Here are some rules to follow:
1. You need at least two people to play, but four is better.
2. The court is smaller than a tennis court and has a net in the middle.
3. You have to serve the ball underhand and it has to go over the net and land in the other person’s court.
4. The other person has to hit the ball back over the net and it has to land in your court.
5. You can only hit the ball once before it goes over the net.
6. If the ball bounces twice in your court, you lose the point.
7. You play until someone gets 11 points, but you have to win by two points.
You can learn more about pickleball on ThePickleballInfo